Monday, January 9, 2012

My anticipated games 2012

I am writing this in between blogs since my next one is taking a while. There are so many great games coming out in 2012 and so many I am looking forward to.

My number 1 most anticipated game goes to...

Mass Effect 3!!
I absolutely can't wait for this game, the second one blew me away (another blog to come) and I hope this lives up to all the hype! I do have one concern though, with all the bugs in PS3 lately, I hope my pre-ordered ME3 game on PS3 isn't riddled with bugs like Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim... I do have an xbox 360, so maybe I will consider the xbox version... Anyway, I am a fem Shepard and LOVE Thane Krios... Yes you boys will be annoyed by this, so I will tell you that yes, Tali is sexy, Ashley, meh, and Miranda is a bitch.





Other awesome 2012 games:
Metal Gear Solid: Rising- But won't be the same without Snake :'(
Diablo III- haven't played *gulp* but my brother swears by Diablo
Bioshock Infinite
Assassins Creed III
GTA V




I've seen a few comics about Raiden being a girl, and some chicks dressing up as Raiden, but I think he is a manly sexy man.

Anyway, there are A LOT of games to anticipate in 2012, but these are the ones I'm excited for

No comments:

Post a Comment