Monday, December 26, 2011

Welcome to my blog

I have been a female video gamer since the wee age of 5 years old around when the first Nintendo was all the rage in 1987. The first memories I have are of Super Mario Brothers (what else?) Adventure Island, The Legend of Zelda and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Some of my other favorite NES games at the time were Kid Icarus, Metroid, Mario 2 and 3 and the all awesome Mega Man. The sweet feeling of the hard square remote in my hands and the amazing colors glowing on the screen, I was in heaven.

I was hooked immediately and haven't stopped since. This blog is to commemorate and review my favorite video games of all time and the other video games I have played. I do have a specific taste for games, you won't see me write about sport games or racing games (besides Mario Kart), and rarely a war game!!

I have an imagination unlike any other, and nothing quite feeds it, quite satisfies it like an amazing game. Take me out of the world around me and make me the hero that saves the city, universe or world. Or simply make me a scoundrel that survives off of scraps in a post apocalyptic world.

No I am not paralyzed, below is my favorite cuddle position with my cat Tabby who frequents my laps during TV and video game sessions. I have a career and stay in shape with running and video games is my biggest hobbies (or downfalls).

No comments:

Post a Comment